When the snow melts, the fun begins
During the summer, Newpark Town Center springs to life with abundant recreation activities. We provide immediate access to one of the best trail systems in the world - more than 325 miles for hiking, mountain biking, running and even horseback riding your way throughout Park City.
Even more activities
- Utah is renowned for its fly fishing. Numerous blue ribbon streams wind their way throughout the Park City area, including East Canyon Creek and Spring Creek which are within walking distance of Newpark.
- Wildlife enthusiasts have ample opportunities to spot a variety of wildlife at the adjacent 1,200 acre Swaner Nature Preserve. 435-649-1767
- More than 136 holes of public golf just minutes away.
- 3,000 acres of water-skiing, wakeboarding and fishing at the massive Jordanelle and Deer Creek Reservoirs.
- A short drive takes you to the Uinta Mountains with every type of wilderness adventure including camping, fishing, hunting and more.